How do I view and buy Duo Display products?
What is the role of Duo’s dealers?
Duo Display only sells its products via a network of distributors. We have more than 500 distributors situated in more than 50 countries.
This guarantees us the ability to provide both sales and technical support teams in your local area, who are regularly trained on our products.
Our distributors assist you in specifying your display needs, designing your booth, creating your graphics, and then training your team in the display assembly and graphic installation. Duo’s dealers are also highly-skiled in developing a strategy to make your event a success.
Where can I find a Duo dealer?
We are working on a new section of our website where you will be able to easily find a Duo distributor. In the mean time, the best solution is to fill in the following form, send your request directly to email@example.com or contact us directly at 312 421 7755.
What kind of warrant comes with the Duo products?
This warranty covers all manufacturer’s defects, except for damages caused by wear and tear, negligence, or product misuse.
Should you find a problem with your product due to a manufacturer’s defect, Duo will cover the parts or provide a replacement, regardless of the amount of time that has passed. Duo products are designed with no gluing or setting, so that they can easily be repaired or modified. The products can also be returned to us at our production facility. In this case, the shipping is the responsibility of the client, and Duo reserves the right to assess a fee for the cost of the repair labor. Products will not be accepted without a Duo-issued return authorization.
Please contact us to find out which time warranty corresponds to your product.
What about the graphics?
What types of materials can I use for the graphics?
Depending on the specific product and its application, it is possible to use several different types of graphic materials and print processes. The banner stands and retractable stands support vinyl, canvas, or polyester printed using ink-jet, solvent, UV or dye sublimation.
Can I easily change a graphic?
All of our solutions are designed to be able to be changed easily by the end-users themselves. Each product contains assembly instructions, showing you how to change the graphic.
I would like to create a graphic, where can I find the templates?
The guides or templates for the creation of your graphic are available on www.ressourcecenter.com, our site specially reserved for the Duo Display distributors.
What are the advantages of dye sublimation printing?
Duo Display has chosen to use dye sublimation on fabric because:
- Architectural execution: Warm in color and artistically attractive, fabric remains the ideal material to promote a branded image. The sharpness of the printing and the colour execution emphasise the features of your graphic.
- Transportable: It does not require any specific packaging and is anti-scratch.
- Durable and easy to use: Light, strong, washable, anti-scratch, and anti-UV, the fabric greatly aids the fitting, the transport and the handling of the products.
- Printing quality: Professionals agree, dye-sub printing offers a quality of contrast, intensity and depth that is unparalleled. There is a wide range of incredibly vibrant colours, including high intensity blacks, which give more emphasis to your graphic message.
- Non-reflective: The sublimated fabric absorbs all lighting and therefore avoids any reflections on your image. Your message is more readable in any situation!
- Material: A large range of fabrics multiplies the variety of configurations, and leaving ample room for your unique designs. This broad choice of materials gives you the ability to create original graphics with boundless creativity.
- Environmentally-Friendly: Our fabrics are 100% recyclable. In addition, the printing process and inks used are ecological, water-based solutions specifically adapted for textile printing, without solvents or harsh odors.